This oil spill was less than 1 percent the size of the Deepwater Horizon/BP spill that dumped 200 million gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, yet it is still being cleaned up three years later at an enormous cost. Why so much damage?
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard