As the Obama Administration tries to tighten rules on ivory trade, celebrities and conservationists say their approval would help save tens of thousands of elephants slaughtered yearly for their tusks. But not everyone supports the new rules.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…