When President Obama nominated MIT’s Ernest Moniz to be energy secretary earlier this month, he hailed the nuclear physicist as a “brilliant scientist.” But beyond his job in academia, Moniz has also spent the last decade serving on a range of boards and advisory councils for energy industry heavyweights like BP and an uranium enrichment company.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution