When President Obama nominated MIT’s Ernest Moniz to be energy secretary earlier this month, he hailed the nuclear physicist as a “brilliant scientist.” But beyond his job in academia, Moniz has also spent the last decade serving on a range of boards and advisory councils for energy industry heavyweights like BP and an uranium enrichment company.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Biochar: Panacea or peril?
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials