Coal-fired power plants are the biggest single category of carbon pollution emitters. The EPA wants to tighten coal power emissions standards, and these two groups, one composed of business enterprises and the other a large evangelical group support the EPA’s move. Find out why.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…