As the Obama Administration ponders whether the gulf oil disaster should dictate any changes in the plans for additional offshore oil drilling, a coalition of environment groups is saying no way, baby, no way to drilling in arctic seas. They’ve put together an ad campaign that will be running on cable news channels, like CNN and MSNBC, saying that arctic offshore oil drilling is a bad idea and asking the public to weigh in by calling President Obama if they agree.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?