Got a rabidly green roommate who times your showers, follows you around turning off lights and has lined all the window sills with edible plants?Turn this difficult experience into a winning proposition: Nominate him or her for Environmental Roommate of the Year. They might just win grand prize of $10,000, which should at least allow you to mooching rights to their solar charger.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…