A national report on the state of breast cancer treatment and prevention has concluded that too little attention is being paid to the environmental triggers that lead to breast cancer, whose incidence continues to rise. Among those factors are BPA, pesticides and alcohol consumption.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Laura Bush Wants You To Help Save Nature in Texas