Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women. (Men too.) You don’t even want to know your chances of dying from it, at least not before we tell you about this advice from a Dallas cardiologist about how you can switch to healthier foods to thwart heart disease and greatly reduce your risk of heart attacks.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie