Today is World Diabetes Day, and sadly, there is a world of it out there, especially if you consider the rising numbers of people suffering from this chronic health condition. In the U.S. about 1 in 10 people have diabetes, and that’s expected to be the ratio worldwide by 2035.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?