Reduce your exposure to estrogenic phthalates and BPA by avoiding synthetic fragrances and putting hot food in plastic containers. Here are more ways to lower your contact with these synthetic, endocrine-disrupting compounds.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly