Nancy’s Gone Green is one of a growing number of small retailers that are selling “sweat shop free” clothing. Some of it is organic. Some is fair trade. Some is vintage. And a growing segment is USA made. Nancy’s Gone Green has offerings from all these arenas. We talked with co-owner Mary Savoca about how ethical clothing can be affordable and amazing.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash