Nancy’s Gone Green is one of a growing number of small retailers that are selling “sweat shop free” clothing. Some of it is organic. Some is fair trade. Some is vintage. And a growing segment is USA made. Nancy’s Gone Green has offerings from all these arenas. We talked with co-owner Mary Savoca about how ethical clothing can be affordable and amazing.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving: Kale-squash-pasta-faux sausage…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?