Coal-fired power plants are the biggest single category of carbon pollution emitters. The EPA wants to tighten coal power emissions standards, and these two groups, one composed of business enterprises and the other a large evangelical group support the EPA’s move. Find out why.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…