Ready for summer break? You’d better do your homework before you hit the beach. Sunscreen products remain a risky proposition in the US, according to the 2012 Sunscreen Guide released by the Environmental Working Group today.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…