The BP Gulf Coast rig explosion is a horrible human, economic, and environmental disaster. The death of 11 employees is tragic. The spill could devastate the Gulf Coast commercial and sport fishing industries for years to come. Louisiana’s seafood industry alone is worth $2 billion annually.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally