Paul Fleischman’s new primer on climate change and global pollution, Eyes Wide Open: Going Behind the Environmental Headlines, manages to be both a complete survey of the key issues and highly readable. It would make a great companion for any environmental class, but also social studies, journalism or current events studies.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…