Paul Fleischman’s new primer on climate change and global pollution, Eyes Wide Open: Going Behind the Environmental Headlines, manages to be both a complete survey of the key issues and highly readable. It would make a great companion for any environmental class, but also social studies, journalism or current events studies.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals