Food activists who support GMO labeling have been letting General Mills know that they don’t appreciate the corporation’s recent contributions toward defeating the labeling ballot initiative in California.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Rooftop panels in Yonkers are among the largest solar…