Food activists who support GMO labeling have been letting General Mills know that they don’t appreciate the corporation’s recent contributions toward defeating the labeling ballot initiative in California.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn