Fat cells may facilitate the growth of cancer tumors by strengthening the blood vessels that supply the tumors, medical researchers in Texas reported in the journal Cancer Research.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Rooftop panels in Yonkers are among the largest solar…