Ever feel like Goldilocks when you’re looking for snacks at the grocery store? It’s hard to find even a granola bar that’s not too sweet, not too fatty, doesn’t scrimp on healthy ingredients and doesn’t rely on fillers and artificial additives. But we did find a few — only a few — that seem just right.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn