When I saw the headline “Cancer-proof your barbecue”– I couldn’t resist. I’m a sucker for cancer-free lifestyle tips (who isn’t?) and I’d been wondering if someone had solved that problem of cancer-causing compounds leaping onto your grilled meat when the fat hits the charcoal or the heating element. Now, after reading this article, and just in time for summer, I’m prepared to reveal the ONE trick you need to know. Read on. Really there’s nothing to buy.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…