When I saw the headline “Cancer-proof your barbecue”– I couldn’t resist. I’m a sucker for cancer-free lifestyle tips (who isn’t?) and I’d been wondering if someone had solved that problem of cancer-causing compounds leaping onto your grilled meat when the fat hits the charcoal or the heating element. Now, after reading this article, and just in time for summer, I’m prepared to reveal the ONE trick you need to know. Read on. Really there’s nothing to buy.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…