As the gifting season unfolds, it will occur to many of us in fortunate places to spread the wealth — and doing so has never been easier. Dozens of groups operating on the Internet are working hard to help homeless veterans, impoverished families, refugees and oppressed women and children….Those mentioned here have a long history or were vetted by BlendedProfit, a new organization that aims to grow the “good” economy by aggregating reliable, socially conscious businesses. BlendedProfit and Social Innovators Collective combined to create the Social Impact Holiday Gift Guide, which suggested some of the selections below.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard