Get ready to refresh your knowledge of everything green at the Austin Earth Day Festival, set for April 20. Exhibits will cover everything from reducing your carbon footprint to building things with mud. There are speakers and bands you won’t want to miss.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash