Ever feel like Goldilocks when you’re looking for snacks at the grocery store? It’s hard to find even a granola bar that’s not too sweet, not too fatty, doesn’t scrimp on healthy ingredients and doesn’t rely on fillers and artificial additives. But we did find a few — only a few — that seem just right.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…