Ever feel like Goldilocks when you’re looking for snacks at the grocery store? It’s hard to find even a granola bar that’s not too sweet, not too fatty, doesn’t scrimp on healthy ingredients and doesn’t rely on fillers and artificial additives. But we did find a few — only a few — that seem just right.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?