Chocolate. You can’t live without it. So let’s talk about buying Fair Trade, which supports those whose livelihoods really do depend upon it.Chocolatiers who’ve been certified as Fair Trade have promised to pay fair wages to the cacao bean farmers who supply them. Here are 10 places to look for Fair Trade chocolate.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.