Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is hovering at a landmark 400 parts per million, a level never before experienced by human beings. Scientists say we’re playing with fire, risking the planet’s future if we don’t start to lower the greenhouse gas levels forcing climate change. How should we react to this news? First, we need to envision climate change more accurately, as a deadly threat.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Pay homage to nature by repurposing an old tree
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs