Food bloggers and their followers have entered into a love and hate relationship with Kraft’s traditional Mac & Cheese. They love the idea that it’s there for when consumers need that warm embrace from the iconic comfort food. But they hate that it contains questionable synthetic food dyes, Yellow #5 and Yellow #6, linked to hyperactivity in kids. Today they took their conflict to Kraft headquarters outside of Chicago.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn