The more current the currency, the better kids eat, according to a study that looked at how payment methods in public school lunch systems affect food choices. The study, by Cornell researchers funded with a government grant, looked at two types of payment methods in public school cafeterias, those that accept only pre-loaded debit cards and those that accept cash or debit card.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Vertical farms could help feed cities, save land and reduce…