The more current the currency, the better kids eat, according to a study that looked at how payment methods in public school lunch systems affect food choices. The study, by Cornell researchers funded with a government grant, looked at two types of payment methods in public school cafeterias, those that accept only pre-loaded debit cards and those that accept cash or debit card.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn