When last we wrote about the notorious “Monsanto rider” tucked into the last big federal budget bill, it appeared to have attached itself magically to the legislation. No one stood up and claimed ownership. But of course someone originated the insidious rider, which gives Monsanto carte blanche to plant, even in the face of federal lawsuits.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?