New York Times food critic Mark Bittman pretty much said it all in a Ted talk a few years ago, outlining how we Americans became detached from healthy eating; persuaded by food companies and our government to adopt foods that are cheap, quick, inhumane and the root of our health problems. Sound blunt? Maybe, but hear him out.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…