The Monsanto “rider” is a noxious attachment to the Continuing Resolution budget bill pending in Congress, and not just because it would accelerate the adoption of controversial GE foods. Lawmakers and groups opposed to the rider say it’s an affront to due process.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.