The Monsanto “rider” is a noxious attachment to the Continuing Resolution budget bill pending in Congress, and not just because it would accelerate the adoption of controversial GE foods. Lawmakers and groups opposed to the rider say it’s an affront to due process.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Barns Owls – Guess whooooo’s killing them?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- Getting water wise by catching the rain