Many cities struggle to maintain one community garden. The small city of Coppell has two, and they’re thriving. But while the gardens have produced tons of produce for a local food pantry over the past 15 years, it is about so much more than plants.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.