Food is Free may finally be free of its search for a new home. You wouldn’t have guessed where they’re moving. Austin’s loss is the new town’s gain. The group is sad to leave, but excited about their new prospects.
Trending on GRN
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Biochar: Panacea or peril?
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- KFC launches reusable container; here’s hoping…
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Building a sky-high farm in New York City
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie