Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is hovering at a landmark 400 parts per million, a level never before experienced by human beings. Scientists say we’re playing with fire, risking the planet’s future if we don’t start to lower the greenhouse gas levels forcing climate change. How should we react to this news? First, we need to envision climate change more accurately, as a deadly threat.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Barns Owls – Guess whooooo’s killing them?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- Getting water wise by catching the rain