High speed rail has been proposed for the US Midwest as a way to better and more quickly connect cities, while reducing pollution from individual cars. The Michigan Department of Transportation will be hearing the public’s views in several meetings next week.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly