This past weekend, some 500 or more students protested in Washington D.C. against the Keystone XL pipeline, which is poised to carry a thick crude oil from the tar sands in Canada to refineries in Texas if it wins approval from the Obama Administration.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs