A gusher of creative ideas” is how the president of the Principal Investigators Association described the response to an appeal to members for ideas on how to stop the BP oil leak. More than 250 suggestions came in from scientist readers of the group’s online magazine P.I. e-Alert this past weekend.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?