General Motors announced it will convert the air conditioning systems in its entire fleet of Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GM models from using high-global warming potential refrigerants to a new refrigerant with a much lower climate impact.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie