This would have been a really good week to switch to heart-healthy oatmeal. First, glass shards turned up in Kellog’s Special K with “red berries”. Then at mid-week, came two reports of metal mesh fragments in Heartland Granolas and belVita breakfast biscuits. Look, those conveyor belts need to run FAST.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon