World Wildlife Day kicked off Monday with United Nations officials declaring that people need to be better stewards of the many struggling species. Citing the plight of the panda, orangutan, rhinos, elephants and more, officials said people need to stop illegal trafficking in horns and ivory, and the annihilation of forests and natural habitat.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn