The Governors Wind Energy Coalition is appealing to Congress to pass a strong Renewable Electricity Standard or RES to “ensure the rapid growth of the nation’s wind and other renewable electricity sources. The coalition, representing 26 Democratic and Republican governors, sees a strong RES as a key way to create jobs and build energy security while also reducing the carbon emissions causing climate change.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals