Nancy’s Gone Green is one of a growing number of small retailers that are selling “sweat shop free” clothing. Some of it is organic. Some is fair trade. Some is vintage. And a growing segment is USA made. Nancy’s Gone Green has offerings from all these arenas. We talked with co-owner Mary Savoca about how ethical clothing can be affordable and amazing.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…