Travelocity reports that consumers are rating green hotels higher, on average, than their non-green counterparts. When it recently examined the five-smiley face ratings its users apply to review the hotels they’ve stayed at, it found that overall, consumers were smiling more about the hotels listed as green. Consumers gave 83 percent of “non-green” hotels three or more smiley faces, but they gave “a whopping 94 percent of green hotels three smiley faces or more,” according to a Travelocity news release.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.