Teachers who’ve created innovative environmental programs can apply for the EPA’s Presidential Innovation Award for Environmental Educators. Winners will received $2,000 for themselves and $2,000 for their program from the EPA.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Sugar blamed for causing yet another disease
- Olympic Athletes in Beijing: Let The Breathing Challenges…