Teachers who’ve created innovative environmental programs can apply for the EPA’s Presidential Innovation Award for Environmental Educators. Winners will received $2,000 for themselves and $2,000 for their program from the EPA.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?