You know those righteous 20-somethings you see on the news inveighing about how they’ve got the Earth on their shoulders and have to pick up the pieces of their wanton, consumerist elders? They do have a burden unlike any previous generation. God help ’em. But here’s a little secret, they’re no greener than those elders, in fact, the Boomers out-green their kids in significant ways, according to a new survey by DDB.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…