The USDA allows livestock to be fed controversial growth enhancers that are banned in the European Union. This year Russia joined the countries that won’t accept meat that was raised with beta agonists, forcing US authorities to come up with some quick answers if they want to recover this large export market. A collateral effect could be that Americans get meat that’s free of growth hormones, or not.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…