Bornean and Sumatran orangutans face a lethal cocktail of threats that could drive them to extinction: Habitat loss caused by forest-clearing paper and palm companies; potential kidnapping by poachers in the exotic pet trade; and isolation. But you can help.
Trending on GRN
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Biochar: Panacea or peril?
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- KFC launches reusable container; here’s hoping…
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Building a sky-high farm in New York City
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie