US regulators have taken a first step toward placing limits on the controversial ingredient triclosan, which is used in antibacterial soaps and an array of other personal products, despite studies suggesting it poses a threat to human health and the environment.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie