This would have been a really good week to switch to heart-healthy oatmeal. First, glass shards turned up in Kellog’s Special K with “red berries”. Then at mid-week, came two reports of metal mesh fragments in Heartland Granolas and belVita breakfast biscuits. Look, those conveyor belts need to run FAST.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…