How do gardeners get through the deep, snooze-inducing winter? They salivate over seed catalogs and plat their future plots. Increasingly, that involves seeking out the rare heirloom seeds that can produce all many of vegetables, fruits and herbs that have vanished from modern supermarkets.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.