Darn dairy, it keeps turning up on lists of things to avoid if we want to have healthy hearts, working endocrine systems and a lower risk of cancer. In this recent study, researchers pinpointed the problem as high-fat dairy products, which increased the risk of a fatal recurrence for women who’d had breast cancer.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals